January 14, 2011

I ordered my items from Ebay :)

I've been ordering a lot of my photography equipment from Ebay and I have been more than satisfied. It usually takes me like...3 hours to do extensive research on the things I want to purchase because I have bought items and have been dissapointed in the condition they come in or just the fact that they work for one day and not the next.

This time, I bought an item by the name of : Photography Umbrella Light Lighting Bulb kit LV34
It was roughly $60.00 and I've had it for just one day and I'm already in love. It didn't come with light bulbs but it came with everything it said it would. The umbrellas are of PERFECT size and the stands as well. Very easy to set up. Even my sister was super excited. Heres the link to what I purchased:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390171854588

and here is the actual image of the lights in my room



THE UMBRELLAS LOOK HUGE, BECAUSE MY ROOM IS SMALL...BUT I WILL BE BUILDING A STUDIO SOMEWHERE IN THE HOUSE:)





I CAN'T WAIT TO START USING THEM ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS...SO MUCH FUN.