December 11, 2010

Popckics' photography equipment (very little)

I don't have a 'steady' job or income so my photography equipment is very limited. Here I will be posting what I DO own and what I hope to be owning in the next year or so. Keep in mind I am a beginner but I do my research to keep up to date with better equipment that is coming out.


THE CAMERA: SONY A300 DSLR

My mother said it was on sale. I don't really care on pricing as long as the image quality is good. Also, the brand doesn't matter, as long as the photos come out decent.

The best part about this camera is that it is easy to function. Buttons are of good size and I totally enjoy using the viewfinder because it tilts! Very useful when it comes to concerts and events.


SEPERATE ACCESSORIES:
FISHEYE LENS
TRIPOD (OF COURSE)
SELF PORTRAIT TRIGGER (CONNECTED, NOT WIRELESS)
LIGHTING IS BASICALLY ALWAYS NATURAL. I DON'T OWN ANY SPECIAL LIGHTS YET.