January 8, 2016

NEW everything this year



I am going to try to make it a habit to post at least twice a week on this blog; I made this blog for the very purpose of posting my photography and expressing my thoughts to those who care to know a little about what goes in my life (not much, to be honest). 

I feel like this is the best place for that because for one, my photos look better on here, than on any other social site, including facebook. Facebook likes to compress my photos and make them look the opposite of 'PIXEL PERFECT' . 

If you'd like to keep up with me there as well, I am under my personal Angeles Godinez
or under my business page Pixel Perfect Photography 

Today is January 8th, 2016 and Edgar turned 10 months old.

It's amazing how this past year (2015) went by so fast; I remember that when Galilea was around his age, I felt like I struggled a lot with her because she was my first born and It felt like forever just waiting for her to turn 1. 

That meant she would start talking, walking and expressing her personality a little bit more and now that she is turning 3 this month, I wish I could have held her even more than I did and cuddled with her and communicated with her much more. I wanted time to go by faster so I could see her do all those things, but now I see that baby years are only a few and the rest of her life is growing up faster than ever. 

With Edgar, I didn't take much notice the little things, like with what I did with Galilea as a baby; I remember reading monthly updates and wondering when her next milestone would hit. Edgars milestones were met and I didn't really seem surprised. Probably because I was also busy with Galilea and didn't really have time to gawk over his new accomplishments. 

He is now 10 months old and can crawl, clap, eat solids, knows a couple words (not speaking them, just pointing) he loves to listen to music and sometimes lets out a little dance. He loves  his sister and is fascinated with her; he can stare at her for minutes and just wonder. You can see the little glisten in his eyes.

I feel like I shouldn't make this so long; I will probably update and keep in touch with everyone a little more often this time around. 

I just wanted to updated the blog a little and mention that my youngest (and maybe last) baby is now 10 months old. 

This is Galilea helping me give Edgar a bath. She loves to push the ottoman up to the sink and step on top to help sponge her brothers back. This is a good tip for those who have an older sibling; get them to help and they will also get in on the fun without feeling left out.