January 10, 2016

We don't like Sundays


My husband got me to hate Sundays. I used to like them because it meant another weekend day;  a little more time for FAMILY time. 

But then, more recently, it's just a reminder that work week starts the following day.

Even though I don't physically go to a workplace and labor a 9 to 5 job, this stay at home, house wife job is far more difficult than any other thing in the world.

You get no pay, and work crazy hours, sometimes even 24 hours taking breaks when you don't really want to or need to ( waiting at the doctors office, for example) , and waking up past midnight and tending to your kids needs.

Thats one of the reasons I dislike Sundays, because it means I am basically rushed all week when it comes to cooking.

I hate cooking, but I like to eat different foods sometimes so I force myself to learn some new recipes.

I feel like im in the kitchen all day, cooking and preparing meals. my kids eat at different times, are sometimes picky and make it a little more difficult for me to enjoy cooking.

You probably think I whine too much about what goes on in my life. I don't really talk to anyone about anything so I want to do it here. 

thanks for reading this tonight. 

you should come read my stuff every night. 

sometimes its pointless talk, and other days ill have interesting stuff to tell you.

 

I love Fridays and Saturdays though because that means we get to eat out.